PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND EACH AND EVERY PROVISION CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO DETERMINING WHETHER YOU AGREE TO PROCEED INTO THIS WEBSITE. YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU CAN BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THEPLATINUMGIRLS.NET.
1) By subscribing to ThePlatinumGirls.net. you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). The parties to this Agreement are you, the Subscriber, and PPMAE (Platinum Palms Modeling And Entertainment), the Company. This Agreement is subject to change by Company at any time.
2)You must be 18 years of age or older (21 in some areas) to receive a membership. Membership dues are non-refundable. All monthly memberships will renew at the monthly rate of $20 (or the adjusted amount for your local currency) unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of the 30 day period. All 30 day memberships will automatically be renewed at the normal monthly rate. You must provide your transaction ID No. or your username and password and your email address in order for us to cancel the re-billing of same credit card.
3) Subscriptions may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Segpay of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address. Until Segpay is notified, by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4)Subscription to inthecrack.com. may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Company or Subscriber upon notification of the other by email or via the Segpay support page. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of ThePlatinumGirls.net.
5) CHARGE BACKS:
A “charge back” takes place when you pay for something with your credit card (for example, signing up for this web site) and then you dispute the charge later with your credit card company. If we receive a charge back from your account, Segpay will BLOCK your credit card and include you into a database of NEGATIVE cardholders, thus PREVENTING YOU FROM SIGNING UP TO ANY OTHER SITE processed by Segpay. Other internet credit card companies handle charge backs the same way. This measure is taken to protect both you and online merchants from fraudulent credit card purchases.
6) FRAUD WARNING:
Users who intentionally gain access to this site with no intention of paying, and later dispute the charge with their credit card company and/or refuse to pay the charge, are committing fraud and are subject to criminal and civil litigation under interstate commerce laws. If you don’t have any intention of paying for your membership, don’t sign up!
7) CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND CHARGEBACKS:
- PPAME. does not tolerate credit card fraud. No expense will be spared and all fraud will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
- Conviction on Credit Card Fraud Carries Penalties of 10 Years Imprisonment and/or a $10,000 Fine! U.S.C. Title 18, Section 3056, Subsection (b), specifically authorizes the United States Secret Service to detect and arrest any person who violates federal criminal laws relating to credit card fraud and related activity in connection with computers and/or access devices.
Should a refund be issued, all refunds will be credited to the credit card used in the original transaction solely. Refunds will not be issued by cash, check, or to another credit card. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the refund to appear on the account.
9) NO WARRANTIES:
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS BASIS. THE COMPANY GRANTS NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE COMPANY, EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS PARAGRAPH. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY DELAY IN TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT OR WEBSITE DOWNTIME. You are responsible for having and maintaining the personal computer equipment and Internet access necessary to make use of the Service.
10) Billing Errors
If you believe that you have been erroneously billed, please notify us immediately of such error. If we do not hear from you within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer.